Sunday 9 March 2008

Welcome Carpers

Welcome to what I hope to make one of the best carping blogs on the web,if not the best!.It's beginning to take shape now,I have video from Youtube and feeds from some of the best carping and fishing sites,so I'm hoping you will bookmark and contribute to this blog.Around about this time of year I'm generally deciding where I am going to concentrate my carping efforts,so it's a review of clubs and waters along with checking tackle is up to date.Thanks for reading good luck to you all, get out there and catch a Whacker!
Shaun

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Should be able to leave comments now without id as settings were defaulted top asking for id.

Carp Fishing said...

I love fishing and your blog is fabulous and great and very informative for who intrusting in fishing. I really enjoy your posts keep it up and I am waiting for more pictures keep it up and thanks for sharing. . And carpbuddy.com is a site that provides lots of carp fishing news and a lot of information about them..