Sunday 16 March 2008

Carp Fishing in Staffordshire and Cheshire

Researching Carp Fishing in Staffordshire and Cheshire is a full time job. Trentham(deep pockets around £190),Knypersley,Westport lake(monster common pic, central stand at Stapeley Angling Centre). S-O-T Angling has some of the best if difficult waters, Capesthorne,Bolesworth Castle ,etc .Cudmore Fisheries,Avoca where I caught my first 20.Heronbrook fisheries,Moreton fisheries .Gawsworth Hall ,see my 25 and that wasn't the biggest spotted, Lawton Hall around £300(deep pockets!) only 20 decent size carp to my knowledge!,worth investigating:Holden Lane,Goldendale(free fishing)Baden Hall,Brereton Pool,Winterley Pool,Lakemore Fisheries,Walnut Tree Farm,Home Farm Fishery,(Alsager),add your comments waters and opinions here.
Shaun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

Carp Fishing said...

I love fishing and I am very interested in knowing any information on them. and your blog really very informative. My question is how to move a fish tank from one place to another without lost of fish? And why we lost fishes while moving fish tank from one place to another?