Sunday 4 March 2012

Ultimate Carpers

Thanks to all who view and contribute to this blog,the title "The Ultimate Carper" may be a bit boastful,I for one only aspire to being one.The blog is dedicated to the carping fraternity and any of the latest developments.I apologise for not answering comments(just found a load in the spam folder,oops).I'm also either at work or fishing ,blogging is more for reference and hopefully a reference or brainstorm for other carpers.
I'm carping at some new venues this year and will provide feedback on this.

Carry on Carping,tight lines.
Shaun Pickerill

1 comment:

Carp Fishing said...

Great report and photos, an enjoyable read all round. Nice to see you posting again
I love carp fishing and your blog is fabulous and great and very informative for who intrusting in fishing. I really enjoy your posts keep it up and I am waiting for more pictures keep it up and thanks for sharing.