Thursday 12 August 2010

Tackle Reviews

The most expensive items in your carping armour can be a let down sometimes when you discover a budget item that's engineered to the point it's superior. Most carpers swear by their Delkims/solar pods and Shimano Reels,as regards alarms I think a lot are beginning to catch Delkim up now,I've always rated fox alarms and the new one by Ace is just that.Korda has pretty much nailed the market on some superior end tackle.Trakker do they make the best bivvies?.I'd like to hear your comments and what you feel is the Ultimate carping kit.I'll start the ball rolling with the Maver Reality Aluminium Pod £49.99 extremely lightweight, aluminium rod pod complete with three rod buzz bars. All four legs are adjustable, as is the pod’s length. The goalpost set-up aids stability and the buzz bars feature quick release attachments. Ok I admit I've got a Solar Stainless Steel Pod which will probably last forever but it's so heavy even with the barrow and the Maver one is just over 2kg.It's not going to last forever but if looked after should last a long long time.
I know it's been a while since my last post,I've gone self employed and will be working on a new retail website carpio.co.uk amongst other projects,I know there's not a lot on it at the moment,I'm currently cataloging and researching products in between fishing trips but the fishing trips are winning out at the moment but feel free to check it out and contact me.
Carry on Carping
Shaun

1 comment:

Carp Fishing said...

All posts are good and interesting and I am sure that anybody who has visited that blog must enjoy after watching these posts. I personally enjoyed after watching these posts and I have availed lot of knowledge about carp fishing after watching these posts and I like these posts very much and carpbuddy.com is a site that provides lots of carp fishing news, carp fishing articles, carp fishing tackle reviews.