Thursday 2 April 2009

Frank Warwick Ultimate Carping Legend


Frank Warwick Age 40 lives in Wimslow, Cheshire and works as an Angling writer/consultant.Current UK Pb: 43lb 14oz from a Shropshire water European Pb: 57lb 11oz from the Graviers Dijon Favourite Bait: Spicy Shrimp & Prawn and favourite Rig: Long shank blow-back. All-Time Favourite Venue: Raduta in Romania Proudest Moment: Catching two 50lb-plus carp for the TV cameras Achievements: "Pioneering the Fluro bait phenomenon and my input into new rig designs" What’s The Next Step?: Catching a European 60lb carp.
I've sometimes followed Frank on to waters where he has cleaned up and I've tried to find out what he was doing that I wasn't.An impressive long distance caster check out the DVD An Interactive guide to Carp fishing with Pete Castle and Matt Hayes.Frank's knowledge of Carp Fishing is unsurpassed.

1 comment:

Carp Fishing said...

Amazing post ! I really love this blog . This is very informative post and is fabulous and I am very interesting to avail knowledge about fishing that’s why I appreciate you for such a beautiful post please keep sharing information and thanks for sharing such a beautiful post.